Monday, January 25, 2010

Do You Have A Fettish For Cheeze?


I do not know about you, but I have a "Fettish" for "Cheeze" and I can not get enough!!!

You know, that I own the website called Marketnich4riches.com. Yes in laymans terms it is located at: www.marketnich4riches.com

Okay, Now I am all about sharing and giving. That is not an issue with me, as I am here to help everyone make more money, while working on line!

I have an offer that is going to absolutely feed that "Fettish For Cash", that drives most of us, and Knock your Socks OFF!

You see, I have a whole library of E-Books, applications, and Reports that would literally push someone a year to get through! Seriously!! It is just sitting on my hard-drive for reference and use! And it is full of stuff you can not get anylonger, as well as some stuff you will pay some pretty lumps of 'Cheeze" to get, if you were to buy it, yourself!!

Just on preliminary scan, the library is well worth over $5,000.00 in revenue producing content and applications.

Just think of it! I am only talking about a portion of what I have in this library! And it's all up for grabs! That is correct, I am giving it away, for Free!


Now, you are asking yourself what you have to do to get this library?

I will tell you, because it is going to take a few steps.

Step one: This will give you a Sample of my Dynamic Offer!
Email my personal email, and in the subject line put: "send me the link"

IN the Body of the Email, Make me an offer on your Mulitple Membership Sites with Affiliate program, which is now Offered at 399.99. The retail site is located at: http://www.marketnich4riches.com, if you wish to view it.

Step Two: Open up your email and confirm the subscription there and from Icontact address, which will come back to you after you fill the form below out!

Step Three: Open the email from garybrents@marketnich4riches.com, and verify subscription if applicable. In the "Thank Your For Contacting Us" email you will receive, download the attachments. These are the begining of your free gifts.. no cost at all!!!!

Once I get your email, I will personally send you another email which states a price offering of the Mulitple Memebership site with Affiliates program. Now, It will be offered to you at a price that is more than 60% off the retail price you saw at the page! So, Depending on how fast you get this completed, the more you will save.

For the first hour of this offer, there will be one price;
The second hour another price, which will be more than the first price
The third hour I will add 10% on the second price
and so on, I will add 10% of the previous price until it returns back to original price of $399.00. And at the end, you will lose your chance to get the library as well.

So hurry and Save Big. Start this out, by printing this page!
Then go to the form below and fill out the form as well!!!

Good Luck and Happy Savings!!!!

Sincerely,
Gary Brents
garybrents@marketnich4riches.com








Email Marketing You Can Trust


















No comments:

Post a Comment