Friday, January 8, 2010

Here Is A Friend, I Want To Introduce To You

Hello, I was sitting here at the house, with my family, and recieved a phone call.  An interesting thing about this phone call had to do with the earlier post, I made on this blog.  The person I was talking to was named Jennifer, AKA The "potpiegirl" (what a crazy nickname, huh?).  Anyway, she and I were discussing how crazy I had to be to give away the information I had piled up over the last few months.

My wife was listening in and told me that Jennifer was right, that I had really been too generous with my information, by just giving it away as I was; and still am willing to do.  Well Then Jennifer told me about her latest project, that has been out for a little bit and was now available for sale, called "One Week Marketing.". 


Well as things go, I do not normally endorse anything I can not give away for free; unless it is extemely beneficial.  Well if you are like me, all of the information available and all of the claims that are made by supposed guru's on line, really have me on "information over-load" and I do not and will not move on to more information, until I have digested all that I have in my Reading Que.

Now Jennifer and my wife ganged up on me.  I gave Jennifer five minutes to sell me on why I should pass this on to you, and check it out myself.   She simply sent me to her landing page, and told me to not listen to a word she had to say, regarding the benefits I would get from it.  She said she did not wish to add to my informational over-load, issues; then laughed with a scarry tone.

Well, I had to check it out.   And my position on it is I am going to pass the link to you, and let you check it yourself.  I am not going to push, I am not going to sell you on it.  I am simply going to give you a better offer, than before.

You see, Previously I offered to give you a load of free information if you were willing to donate some money to my cause, to pay for my time.   

Now! For an undetermined time frame, I am going to give it to you for trying Jennifer's site.   That is Right!  I will freely give you all of the materials I promised you earlier, just for showing me that you have purchased Jennifer's Program and tried it for the duration of the Money back guarantee.

NO, Better Yet:  IF you can email me your paypal or confirmation page, showing you purchased her system, I will send you the materials, at no charge what so ever.   BUT YOU HAVE TO HURRY!

Now the materials I am going to give you are from people like John Yeo, Alvin Phang, Ryan Bessling, Odden Sorrensen, Paul Walker and Michael Edwards to name a few of the people who I am working with.  IF you check, these guys are absolutely the best in the business and their programs are among the finest and most honest, in the business.  So, Come on and go check out Jennifer's "One Week Marketing" and email me; as I will not hold this material for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment