Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Sitting Around Doing Some Marketing

Hello Again,
I just wanted to wish you all well, and to share some great information with you.

You know sitting at my desk I realized something, while reading some of my marketing reports.  I realized that there is a marketing secret, not many people know about, that acually works like a "Champ" and relates to good quality traffic, for only an investment of time and energy.

As you know, we spend a lot of money just to get the search engines to recognize us.  Without it, most sites go un-notices and even passed up for ranking purposes.  This is especailly true of the Google site crawler robots.  You almost have to out-bid even the higher ranking pages, to get on the board anymore.

However, there is one simple trick that most affiliae newbies are disregarding when they are starting out.  Posting articles is an important tool, in generating traffic for your site(s).  Now, I know you can stop rolling your eyes, You may not wish to write nor know what to say!

That is fine, even a mere list of blogs on various blogging sites are great as well to draw traffic. 
I Use this tactic on my sites, and do not pay for any search engine crawlers to drive traffic to my sites at all!
My most recent site, located at http://www.marketnich4riches.com/, has only been up and running since last week.  By simple postings on blogs, I have driven consistant volumes of traffic in excess of 3100 hits daily

That is in One Week of posting on blogs alone!  If you wish to find out what I am doing,  go to  my site above and sign into the guest book with your email and name.  As soon as I get the information, I will ship out all the information, you will need to get your hands on my report!

Have a Great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment