Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Want So Much To Share!





Making money with a Niche Product, or in a hot niche market, you have to develope relationships, not just "farm" leads. You should be doing two if not three things, with your leads, which in turn will bring you returns which are far beyond your wildest expectations.

One thing, is to be honestly concerned with solving a problem!
Another thing, is creating a bond of trust!

If I had to say which is more important, is the later of the two.
The third thing you should be doing, is develop a policy of sharing with your customers,
newly found friends, that will be of use and help to them; by giving value in the products you
offer them.

I want to share so much, I have litterally given some free gifts on Twitter, this evening!
Why? Well because of the fact that I do not wish to establish just a lead, in my business!
I want to establish a relationship with you, as a person as well.

So, If you would please take this one gift from me and enjoy the read!

http://uploading.com/files/a77befc3/10%2BSteps.pdf/

But Before you go, and download this gift, I want to share something else with you.

This is one E-Book you will truely benefit from, so please read it completely,
Before you return to marketing your program, system, or product promoting efforts.

I honestly believe that most people have no idea of why they are wanting to earn money
on the internet.  They mindlessly go out and find a product to sell, then try to promote their
lists to death!  The problem is this:  By doing this you will surely go away broken, beaten and battered!
I honestly do not want to see that happen to anyone.

Now, I would like to share my website link.  Why? well it is not for what you are thinking!
I dont want to sell you anything.  If you purchase something there, that is all you!  But the reason I want you
to visit my site is to join my opt-in list.  Why? Because I care!

I know what you are thinking, but your are dead wrong!
I honestly want to share!  Share information with you, to help you build a profitable business!
To given you a genuine Shot at building your business and creating wealth in your business!

Yes, I wll probably send you offers!
Yes, I will also send you more free gifts than you will ever want!
Yes, I will share all I have to share, just in the effort to help you!

The site I would like for you to visit, is at: www.marketnich4riches.com/signform.html.
Now if you do this, I promise to ship out free gifts on a regular basis. 
If you find I have something that I am selling, which will help you, Please go ahead and buy it! IF NOT
NO hard feelings!

But Consider this!  If you get the E-book I put up towards the beginning, You will see that there is no opt-in form, anywhere near that book!  That should tell you, that I am being honest with you.

Another thing!  You will get an autoresponder message, when you opt-in to my list. please confirm it as well.
in your email inbox, and add me to your contact list. 
Why, because sometimes I get involved with projects where I need a promotional partner(s) relationship!

This will genuinely benefit all parties concerned.  I will typically use my lists to promote other products from other people, and they promote my programs to their lists!  Everyone wins!

So, here are the links again!

The E-Book is at: http://uploading.com/files/a77befc3/10%2BSteps.pdf/
The Site is at:  http://www.marketnich4riches.com/signform.html

As you see, once again, I am being transparent and not trying to hide my links or affiliate codes. 
I own this site!
I own the business!

Well What ever you decide, please know that I do care and that I am an honest person!

Take care, and may your business be profitable (with or without me)!

Sincerely,
Gary Brents
garybrents@marketnich4riches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment