Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Am So Excited!

Okay, I have been working on getting a private site up and running.  So far, I have the "About Me" Page up and running, while we work on the other pages.  I  invite you to visit the site, and send me your email and contact information.

Now Why is this being requested?  Okay, the reason is that I wish to be able to send you updates on the site and open a dialog with the site visitors, to allow me to provide significant materials that you, "YES YOU" wish to know about.

Another reason is that I am looking to offer Guest posting, on the site from some of the Internet Marketing Pro's for your enjoyment as well!

For Guest Posters:

If you are interested in becoming a Guest Poster, please contact me directly by email at: garybrents@marketnich4riches.com.
Place the words: "Posting Guest Request!" in the subject line

We will review your request, and submit a letter to you as to how your posts will be submitted

Regardless of whether you wish to become a Guest Poster, or wish to visit us, please sign the new Guest book for us.

Thank you for your time.
Gary Brents
garybrents@marketnich4riches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment