Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just A Short Post

Hello,
Today, I am going to post a short and simple post that maybe will put some things into perspective for you.  I am getting ready for a new project, which will be bringing some very interesting materials here to this blog, for your enjoyment.

Not Many Like To Write:

I know we are all having to dedicate hours of writen material reviews and actually writing.  Yet most of you do not like wasteing time and energy writing and wish to get right down to the details of actually making money and marketing your projects and affilliate links. 

Although writing content is a necessary "Evil" in the marketing campaignes we are all invovled with, to drive potential customers to our sites, blogs and affilliate links.  Well, I have always learned that if you get the nasty and unpleasurable tasks first, we will have more time to do the things we like later on.  

Outsource Your Materials:

Out sourcing is both productive and good for the economy. However, some of you are probably getting sweaty over having to pay for help writing the materials, for you to post in your landing pages, blogs, web sites and even posts in social network and social sharing sites.    Then others are concerned about getting the same quality of materials for these postings.   

The simple thing to bear in mind is that you will never get the same touch, or feel, from others who are writing your material.  Where the actual issue may arise is when you are writing some content and then allowing others to contribute.  Most of your readers, when they become used to a specific style of writing, can see where the out-sourced providers are being used.

Suggestions to Over-Come Out Sourced Style Differences:

As I have pointed out, every one writes and communicates differently and with a certain style.  If you do not like to write marketing content, then you can out-source at a reasonable price and then dedicate one source of your marketing efforts to receive out-sourced materials, to keep it consistant.  

Personally, I write all or most of my own content because I simply love to write.  But I know not everyone shares my enthusiasm in this form of communication.   So, I want to share with you two places you can get good quality assistance, at a very reasonable price, even if you are on a tight budget.

E-Lance.com:

Now E-Lance is a great place for you to search for quality work.  I write content for some of those clients who use this serivce.  You simply join this site and select the level of service membership, as a client, pay for the membership and then post your needs.

The reason I love this site is because they have an Escrow Service which will allow the client to get the materials and review it, prior to paying for the work.  E-Lance gives you direct contact with your writing contractor and you can stipulate that whom ever you hire to write has to check in with thier progress while writing on your project.

If there is any issues, which can not be resolved then you have a forum to resolve the issue, without the writer getting paid, until the project is up to your standards.   Now another useful tool here at E-Lance, is the rating system. As you might have figured this out, you can rate the level of service and the level of content you received from your provider, after your project is paid out and over.

Well, I said I would make this short. I unintentionally went over the time I scheduled for this post.  But letting you know that you may well wish to check this site out.  I have given you a "non-affilliate" link to the site above, but here it is again.  Just Click Here, to check it out.   If you have problems getting to the site, just send me an email at: repoprimo@gmail.com.  I will send you another link, in an email with no other links.

Also, Please check out the two previous blog posts here on this page.  There is a great gift in the material, which I will happily send to you, and it just that a GIFT that is FREE, for checking out a Friends site and program.

Have a great day and please select the follow this blog on the right side of this page.

Sincerely,
Gary Brents

No comments:

Post a Comment