Thursday, January 7, 2010

Making Money On Line, Guru's Or Not

Making money on line can be difficult, at best for some of us. However, as a professional writer for blogs, Ezines, printed magazines, E-Books and other such materials, I have been held back.  Who was holding me back?  ME!

Yes, I have marketing on a limited basis on line, but not like I should have been.  My wife has been getting after me because I have collected so many resources, over the years and have taken the time to go through them, but still have not done anything with the information.

Doing Some Research:

With my wife complaining, I did some research and found some interesting things out, about some of these supposed guru's and their systems, to find that although some of thier materials have been "Hashed and Re-Hashed" over time, just merely re-written, I threw my hands up and decided to research on the names of those who are claiming to be pro's, and actully came up with a few that were actually getting results from their marketing efforts.

I went back through some of my older materials, which I have spent lots of money getting, and reviewed some of the materials these new people have put on the market to find out the following:

1 Although some of the principle themes are the same, the manner of how they went about getting leads and generating sufficient incomes, have changed significantly!

2. With Google changing the way it crawls web sites, to index and rank them has caused a lot of people to lose ranking and positions in the search results.

3. The Pro's I have found recently are factually discussing actual tactics with actual results.

4. These Pro's are actually being honest and offering new and transparent advice, which can be researched easily enough, for you the average web site owner to research and verify.

With this, newly found crowd of Pro's whom have caught my attention I am actually finding myself generating some pretty good results, considering that I started only a week or so ago, seriously taking my marketing to task.

So, Here I am going to share some information with you. The great thing about this information is that it is free.  However (you knew it was coming, didn't ya?) I also have some other information I will supply to you, which will give you over $3,000.00 in materials that are eye popping, to put it mildly, and that cost me much more than that to get, (considering the money in subscriptions and time to compile all of it for you).

Now, do not get turned off so fast.  You see the freebie I am giving you is completely Free and only takes your time to enter your name and email, to access!  Then you will have to confirm your request. And lastly, you can go in and download all the free info. on this site.

As far as the materials I am going to supply you personally.  Yes, if you spend time and money elsewhere you will get it for free.  But again; you will have to pay something to get to over 1/3rd of the materials I am offering to you.  I will also give you a 30 day money back guarantee, that if you will read and use the materials and are not happy, I will refund your money!

If the package I am sending you to now excites you, for free; Then the materials I have to deliver to your email will make you feel like a "Kid in a Candy Store". 

So, how are we going to do this? 
Well first, Be sure to read all of this, before going away to the free material's location.
Then copy down my E-Mail address and email me at my personal email address,
Once this is done, I will give you information on how to get the remainder of the materials, I have to share with you.

How much is this going to cost you?  Well, I am giving this material for free, let's get that straight!  But I do not work for free.  So, It will cost you a mere $5.00 deposited into my paypal account before I go and package the stuff and send it to you.   So, without any more to do, lets get you started.

My Email address, for this material request is: repoprimo@gmail.com
And the site for the free materials is: http://tinyurl.com/yeax4aj
go to the web site and see what it has to offer. IF you are satisfied, and want more, then send me an email asking about how to get me to send you the information I have.  

Believe me, you will simply wish I had offered this information before.

Again, you are getting all of my materials which includes many E-Books, Videos, and other stuff which I will send to your inbox as soon as I get verification of your donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment