Sunday, January 10, 2010

You Probably Did Not Take My Suggestion

It's really not too far fetched, as to how I came up with the idea that you did not take me up, on my earlier posting offer.  Well, It is still here for your now consideration.  However, I am much like you are in the fact that I do not really always do what is asked of me to do.  In fact, that is exactly what my wife has been yelling at me about, lately.

Yet, this goes far beyond you and I, and extends past us to everyone whom has ever tried to market a product, or service, on the internet.  They are given an opportunity to progress for a minimal expense and they do not go for it.  Why?

Well it is one of those "It's too good to be true" syndrome type episodes.  Well as you know, I have been collecting articles for several years, on a wide range of topics.  You can view some of my writing on hub pages at: www.hubpages.com/profile/repoprimo if you decide you really want to know who I am and how to take what I am offering to the market place.

If you can read between the lines of any of my articles, listed on the bottom of the page, which you will see while on hubpages.com's site, you will find that I am just a person who has a huge heart and whom wants to share information.  Why? Well I love helping people and asking very little.  My biggeest reason, is because I love to write and share my experiences.

IF I have a good experience, I love to write about it.  If I believe something I good or worthwhile, I love to write about it.  I make good money writing for others, by writing Ebooks, ezine articles, web site content, and printed materials as well.  But over the money, which is needed for sustaining my families life, I love to write.

This is my Niche branding gimmick.  Not making money on referrals or affilliate marketing.  Yes, it is true I do make some money by using affilliate marketing tactics. However, my mortgage, my food bill and utilities get paid by my simply "Writing" content.

Regardless of whether you are writing for a living, or you are selling the next "million dollar" idea, you will always have to include some level of marketing in your activities.  I hate direct marketing, and I do not like telephones as they serve only as a distraction.  But they are all a necessary "Evil", in life.  So, you find, is Marketing and Affilliate marketing, while working on the Internet.

Well, if you wish to let me assist you in getting ahead, jump to my previous blog post and take advantage of the Gift I am giving you.  It is a "Gift" so yes, it is FREE for you to take advantage of.   And If you have time, come visit me at www. hubpages.com/profile/repoprimo, and come read some interesting articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment