Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some Useful Tools

Hello and I hope you are doing well this wonderful Sunday Afternoon.

I was out in the yard working on the landscape, and one of my daughter's came to me and was quizzing me on her daily chores.  As I was discussing what she had to do, I realized that some of the items on her "to-do' lists were not clear and precise and was causing her some confusion.  

After I cleared up some of her confusion, as to what was being expected of her, and why she was being given the tasks; I realized something that I want to share with you.

Defining Your Expectations:

Often times we set expectations of others, without really explaining the goals we are seeking to accomplish, clearly enough to guide them towards putting forth a better product or service which will lead to better satisfaction.

To further this revelation, I also found later on that I was called upon to realize that we all do this, even to ourselves.  When I sat down and thought about this delima, I decided to do two things and share them with you.  I also decided to tell you what I am expecting to gain, to further my purpose and what you will receive, by participating in my blogs and adventures.

So, I will first share with you some tools: (They are Affilliate Linked tools, which means I will get a small payment at some time, from someone, somewhere down the line.)

I began digging through my tools, which I use frequently and that do save me time when Marketing on line.  They are not of my design, but I do use them and expect that you will use them and let me know your feelings on them.   Why?  To keep me from continually promoting things that are not popular, and wasting your time!

What I expect you will find: 

I expect that you will find that I am truely looking out for you, and myself.  I expect to find out ways of giving your products and information you can genuinely use and benefit from, in your marketing projects. 

I also expect to possibly give you another affilliate marketing tool, that you too can generate mulitple streams of income, from joining the affilliate programs like I did. 

But I mostly expect to gain your trust and loayalty, that comes from my being open and honest with you. 

So, with out drawing this out any longer; here are the links to get your free tools.   But Please, let my know your thoughts on these tools and while you are at it; Please enlighten me, on things which truely interest you in the Internet Marketing department.  I will find answers and publish articles in which to discuss solutions and exchange ideas with you.

The Tools:
Keyword Corral

Adsense Digger

Pay-Per-Click Kahunna

These are tools to help you to find niche market keywords, easily while putting together keyword profiles on your sites, and campaigns.  Check them out and let me know how they work or don't for your needs by emailing me.  Click here to Email me directly!

Thanks for your time, assistance and tolerances.  I genuinely hope you will frequent my blog, on a regular basis.

Sincerley,
Gary Brents.

No comments:

Post a Comment